Ned O’Connor, SIOR
Ned O’Connor is the Founder of Waterford Property Company, LLC, and has over 30 years experience in the commercial real estate industry. During that time, his firm has co-invested, (re)developed, acquired, managed, leased and sold over 20 million square feet. Ned’s clients and acquisition partners have included local and institutional investors including New York State Teachers Retirement System, Hines and Oaktree Capital.
DEVELOPMENT/PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- 95 Metcalf Square Redevelopment; Overland Park, Kansas: 153,000 square feet.
- UMB Bank Technology Center Development; Kansas City, Missouri: 200,000 square feet.
- Corporate Woods Office Park, Phase II Master Plan Project Management; Overland Park, Kansas: 2,000,000 square feet.
- Corporate Woods Building 84, Overland Park, Kansas: 250,000 square feet.
- Corporate Woods Building 82, Overland Park, Kansas: 250,000 square feet.
- Cloverleaf Office Park Redevelopment; Overland Park, Kansas: 400,000 square feet.
- City of Riverside, Missouri, Master Plan Project Management.
- Missouri Bank & Trust Company, Retail Bank Development/Project Management.
- City of Riverside, Missouri
- Clarion Partners
- Commerce Bank, n.a.
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Franklin Street Partners
- General Electric/Employers Reinsurance Corporation
- H&R Block
- Lexington Realty Trust
- New York State Teachers Retirement System
- Oaktree Capital
- Principal Financial
- State Street Bank
- UBS Realty Advisors
- UMB Bank, n.a.
- Rockhurst University, B.A.
- Rockhurst University, M.B.A.
- Centurion Leadership Training Program/KC Chamber of Commerce
- Metro Kansas City Board of Realtors – Salesperson of the Year
- Metro Kansas City Board of Realtors – Broker of the Year
- Member/Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Bernard Powell Memorial Community Leadership Award/Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Kansas
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Missouri
- Children’s TLC – Chairman, Board of Directors
- Missouri Bank & Trust Company – Board of Directors
- Housing Authority of Kansas City – Vice Chair, Board of Directors
- Kansas City Chamber of Commerce – Ex Officio, Board of Directors
- Kansas City Economic Development Corporation – Ex Officio, Board of Directors
- Johnson County Kansas Reappraisal Advisory Committee
- Metropolitan Kansas City Board of Realtors – President, Commercial Division
- Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR) – President, Kansas/ West Missouri Chapter
- University Club of Kansas City – President, Board of Directors
- Helzberg School of Management, Rockhurst University, Member Board of Directors
- St. Luke’s Hospital Foundation, Trustee