Upon graduating from Rockhurst University in 2009 with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Lauren joined Waterford Property Company. Earning her Missouri and Kansas real estate salesperson licenses in 2010, she specializes in assisting landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers in lease and sale transactions. She shares responsibility for the leasing and sales of approximately 20 buildings in both Kansas and Missouri.
- Salesperson, Waterford Property Company, LLC
- Responsible for the leasing and sales of approximately 20 buildings in the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
CLIENTS (PAST & PRESENT)
- Cloverleaf Office Park
- Cunningham Properties
- Ellis Enterprises
- Goldberg Family Trust
- Keyes Technology
- Marquette Physical Therapy
- Med James, Inc.
- Professional Environmental Engineers
- RareWire, LLC
- Rector & Associates
- Tower Properties Company
- Rockhurst University, B.S. Psychology, 2009
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Kansas
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Missouri
- Grand Avenue Temple Women’s Homeless Ministry
- General Electric/Employers Reinsurance Corporation