As office manager, Debby brings years of varied and valuable experience to Waterford Property Company. A nine-year Navy veteran with a background in journalism, Debby has also served as a technical writer for Sprint PCS, provided faculty support and marketing assistance for the University of Phoenix’s Hawaii campus and Southern California campus, and been a SIOR Development Day conference coordinator. She is both a licensed real estate salesperson and a licensed notary public, providing an unparalleled level of support to Waterford’s clients.
- Office manager for Waterford Property Company, LLC.
- Technical writer on the IT Excellence Team at Sprint PCS.
- Faculty support with University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus.
- Marketing assistant with University of Phoenix Southern California Campus.
- Nine-year Navy veteran – Journalism.
- Coordinator – Marketing materials for properties valued at over $100 million.
- Conference Coordinator – SIOR Development Day – 74 vendors and 1,000 attendees.
- University of Phoenix – BS Information Systems Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Licensed Notary Public
- Decorations Ministry Leader – Church of the Harvest
- Volunteer – Special Olympics Bowling Program
- Toys for Tots Coordinator for Cloverleaf Office Park