811 Grand Boulevard – CBD
The Courthouse Lofts Building in downtown Kansas City, Missouri has undergone a complete historic rehabilitation. The former Federal Courthouse, built in 1939, is now home to 176 apartment lofts and first floor office/retail space in the heart of downtown Kansas City, steps from the River Market and just blocks from the Power and Light District.
Building amenities include:
- Fully renovated in 2011 – 176 loft apartments – office/retail suites on the 1st floor.
- 1,821 square feet of 1st floor space with historic lobby.
- $14.00 per square foot full service.
- Google Fiber available.
- Covered attached parking.
- On-site management.
- Turnkey tenant finish.
- Monument signage at 9th & Grand.
Contact Chuck Connealy for details and tour availability.